BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 10 November 2009

Sundragon/The Others/The Sands -Listen To The Sky -Feat. on Fading Yellow


1 Oh Yeah
2 If You Don't Come Back
3 Smokestack Lightning
4 I'm Taking Her Home
5 River Deep, Mountain High
6 Mrs Gillespie's Refrigerator
7 Listen To The Sky
8 Weddings Make Me Cry
9 Green Tambourine
10 So You Wanna Be A Rock ''N Roll Star
11 Seventeen
12 Peacock Dress
13 Five White Horses
14 Far Away Mountain
15 Blueberry Blue
16 Love Minus Zero
17 I Need All The Friends I Can Get
18 Windy
19 Empty Highway
20 Look At The Sun
21 Drivin' Drivin' Drivin
22 Bring Back That Love Again
23 Hey,Hey, What Did You See

Oh Yeah!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi
there are 5 tracks missing from this great compilation....any chance of inserting them?

thanks
Rob

psychelatte said...

Oh dear me! can you tell me which ones these are>?? i'm very sorry!!

Anonymous said...

track 5. river deep mountain high
track 8. weddings make me cry
track 9. green tambourine
track 10. so you want to be a rock and roll star

track 18. windy

thank you so much in advance

Rob

psychelatte said...

HERE ARE THE MISSING TRACKS!! (WMA FORMAT @192KBPS)

You can convert them to mp3 with the free ‘Switch’ sound file converter.

Anonymous said...

hi and thanks for the missing songs. I appreciate you doing this. I look forward to your future postings.

I am looking for Son of Anastasia by Jimmy Campbell on cd if you ever come across it.

thanks again
rob

psychelatte said...

Oh, I've searched for that i can see it can be downloaded from a vinyl rip on

timehastoldme

can't locate it from off a cd download though.

-sounds very interesting, lead singer of 23rd turnoff, hmmm!!!